Bandwidth Conservation Society / Forum
Welcome to the Bandwidth Conservation Society Web Forum.
Rules: Sorry, but there are a few rules about this forum.
Enter the forum
- Be Polite. We may not agree about everything, but we can at least be polite with each other. Please, keep the flaming at a minimum (Even if disagreement is at a maximum;-)
- Be Responsible. This forum is currently open to the world. If it gets outta hand, we'll moderate this thing.
- No IMG calls. We currently don't support html formatting in your reply. You do have the ability to include your own url, and up to 3 more reference urls.
- Support the new user. We're probably all new at something, and anyone who is here shares a common interest: Bandwidth Conservation.
- Thanks for visiting. Have fun. -- John-Michael Keyes
Note: To get things started, we took some of our mail and put it online in thread form. As a courtesy to the sender, we removed the last name and email. If you see one of your messages, and would like your full name and email to appear, just drop a line. -- John-Michael Keyes.
ęCopyright 1995, The Infohiway. All rights reserved. Aurora, CO 80017